Re: Greek Man - American Woman. Will it work out?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Come on now.... on December 07, 2001 at 11:41:58:

In Reply to: Re: Greek Man - American Woman. Will it work out? posted by Greek Man on December 06, 2001 at 15:39:13:

Stick to your own kind??? Are you serious???
Perhaps Nazi Germany is where you are from....

Anyways, back to the person (Concerned) that asked the original question...The only way it could work is through communication. You must TALK to him to find out what he is thinking. Are you willing to take on his religion & culture? If so, you better tell him now. If not, you could have big problems. Will you be willing to raise your children this way...Bottom line, don't waste anymore time and talk to him.
I really wish you the best of luck.

: Plain and simple: NO ! Stick to your own kind please !

: : I am head over heals in love with my Greek boyfriend, we have been dating for 2 years. He told me that it would "probably be easier" for him to marry a Greek woman because of religion. Do you think that he is telling me that we will never be married? I love this man, but do not want to spin my wheels and love someone that will never love me the way that I love him. Thank you:)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]