Re: Greek Man - American Woman. Will it work out?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board 2001 ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by POLYKARPOS PAIPETIS on June 29, 2002 at 03:48:29:

In Reply to: Re: Greek Man - American Woman. Will it work out? posted by Best of luck on December 07, 2001 at 16:44:54:

: Nazi Germany!!lol. I was thinking more KKK!

: As for the concerned lady, I have been in a similar situation before. The best thing that will help is communicaton between each other. He is likely feeling presured from his family to "stick with your own kind" (quite disgusting if you ask me!). From this, maybe he has developed doubts about the relationship and is subcontiously trying to find a way out. The main thing is finding if he truly loves you. You should be able to know this. If he loves you, something as small as religon should not keep you two apart. The religous thing should be able to be worked out. The best thing to do is communicate with him. All the pressure from his family may be getting to him! I wish the best of luck to you!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board 2001 ] [ Greek Connection ]