Re: greek guys

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by GS on July 02, 2001 at 02:45:21:

In Reply to: Re: greek guys posted by maria on June 29, 2001 at 12:27:44:

Yes Maria,

I agree with what you are saying that everybody has to make their own decisions, but they will be influenced by their family and friends' advice. However, MY belief is that young people should have established sexual relationships which can gain them experiences that could be useful in their lives. The specific girl is 17, that can be a very young age, but still it depends on the person.

It is not only "a man can take advantage of a girl and convince her and use her for sex", maybe that girl really wants to have sex and is not "being used" the way some people put it.

Sex is a thing that both sexes want at some point in their lives and it can be equally enjoyed by both. I know that there are cases that many men just want a sexual relationship and that's it, goodbye. Now if the girl is aware of that and still wants to go on with it then it's perfectly OK. And believe me I don't think that a girl that goes on holiday for a week or two at the most will consider that the guy that she will meet there will be the love of her life. Or at least I hope not...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]