Re: Greek man/Foreing woman

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by amy on August 19, 2000 at 11:15:23:

In Reply to: Greek man/Foreing woman posted by Sylvia on August 19, 2000 at 09:45:23:

Geia Sas!!
Yes.. I am chinese and he is Greek... Strange couple right.. we both have our very different culture background... and both of our history dated by thousands and thousands of years... See, I was born in Hong Kong, but I live in the United States for many years.. so, my thinking you could say.. it's very American... but on the other hand.. I keep a lot of my chinese traditions.. my bf and I went out for 8 months now... we have our ups and downs.. of course like every relationship.. but I think a lot of it has to do with culture as well... sometimes we have very different ways of thinking... I think one way he thinks another... oh.. well... I have compromised with him for a lot of things.. but he doesn't understand... I am trying to learn his culture.. and language.. so, hopefully .. it should help our relationship.. tell me more about your relationship... you can email here or email me at hamei@hotmail.com
okay.. hope to hear from you... soon.. and your experience....
amy

: Geia sas!
: I would like to email/chat with foreign women (like myself) who have a relationship with a Greek.
: I would love to hear from you!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]