Re: RE: All those replays to inter-greek relationship......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Blonda on July 13, 2000 at 21:28:35:

In Reply to: Re: RE: All those replays to inter-greek relationship...... posted by Chris on July 11, 2000 at 23:50:54:

:
: : Honestly!!!
: : I`m starting to get really worried here. After reading all those answers that non-greek girl have got here, about dating greek men, I`m starting to be worried self about my relationship. Is it THAT hard to date a greek man???? yes, sure I`ve been in trouble self with my greek man, but honestly....is that different that a relationship in our own country????
: : Yeah, I know...religion and so on...but HELLO: there are different religion in our own country too!
: : I`m not sure what I`m trying to say here, but....
: : It just seem that after reading those answers to non-greek girls it`s like that a relationship to a greek man is waisted if you are not greek!
: : I DON`T BELIEVE THAT!
: : Hey Girls, just go for it. Be strong, know what u want and get it! Stay for your rights!
: : (that`s what I`ve been doing, and it was just after asking for adwice from other that things became worse...-I took bad advices seriosly...)
: : GOOD LUCK TO U ALL-DON`T U GIVE UP ON HIM!!!

: If you think dating a greek man is hard, it`s 10X harder with a greek woman! By far the biggest hurdle to overcome is thier horrible stuck up mantality.

Dating a Greek man...is the HARDEST thing I have EVER done in my life!!! Overcoming the rejection from his family, traveling 7000 miles back and forth just to be together, unreal phone bills, putting up with his stubborn, pushy, male-chauvenist attitude..For WHAT??? For the love of the most sensitive, caring, family-centered, tender, patient, loyal, honest...man I have EVER met in my life!!!...The hardest thing I have ever done in my life..is ALSO the most rewarding thing....Is it worth it?? Damn Straight it is!!!
In under two months...I will be his wife...and also the luckiest woman in the world..we will make it..'In spite of', the obstacles and differences...Love conquers all!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]