Traveling to Greece - HELP

Why must you visit Greece.

Traveling to Greece - HELP

Postby venuspcs » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:24 am

Hello, I am a 34 year old single white man from the United States. I am flying to Athens, Greece on November 5th (arriving on November 6th. I am going to be backpacking around Europe for the next year or so and am looking for places to stay (for free) along the way so I can travel longer.

I will be spending the winter (November, December and January) in Greece, traveling around and seeing all the wonders and beauty that Greece has to offer.

I am search of kind people that would be willing to offer me a spot on the floor, couch or bed in their homes for a night, few days or maybe even a week in the larger towns like Athens.

If there are anyone out there willing to host me for any length of time please email me or instant message me and let me know. Thank you and I look forward to meeting you soon!

Email: venuspcs@gmail.com
Yahoo: vb_programmers_justme
MSN: pcheaven2k@hotmail.com

venuspcs

Postby Rashmi12 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:28 am

Athens is city that is well connected on all accounts. Inter-city transport comprises majorly of buses, taxis, railways & for people who want to enjoy the picturesque allure of Athens, the option to travel slowly on foot or bicycle has also been given. Athens accessible from water, sky and road. Hence you can avail cruises, five star rooms in first class trains or also a business class ticket on leading airplane service in order to approach this city of entirely beguiling landscape.

Santorini Private Tours
Rashmi12

Return to Greek Tourism