My poor baby sister....please respond....i thought he would

All other issues not included. Absolutely no personal ads.

My poor baby sister....please respond....i thought he would

Postby anna76 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:42 pm

would be with her forever. I am really upset for my younger sister. She is 22 years of age and she met her first partner when she was 16 and he was 18 years old. They were dating for six years and they were so in love. Both sides of the family were so close and both mums use to have lunch together etc....they were like an extended family. :lol: than my sister found text messages from a gal he works with and she showed the messages to her xs sister and mum and they both starting crying. He was seeing or somethang of this nature a gal at his work and my sister confirmed this gal at his work and than it went from there.....etc.... now the issue is that he is calling her and my parents are so hurt... and he is saying that he wants to explain things and he loves her and hes crying and everything...but he took this gal home -the new one ----- and his parents dont like her and hes telling my sister he doesnt like her either... omg...hes so confused... is it cause he dated at a young age and wanted to experience other relationships??? the funny thang is that he wanted to take my sister out for valentines day and explain thangs ....i dont know why i am so hurt-maybe cause i wanted him to protect my sister from all the bad thangs in the world and in the end he was the one that was hurting her the most
:( but the worst part is this gal that is seeing him-the new one has a boyfriend already! WHAT THE????
anna76

Return to Personal Interest/Other Subjects