Re: Gertrude

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Maniates on May 28, 2002 at 14:59:41:

In Reply to: Re: Gertrude posted by gertrude on May 27, 2002 at 23:22:34:

: i suggest you read my posts more carefully

I did and neither of them said anything.One study used the HLA gene .HLA controls antibodies and is not a measure of race.DNAmt is.You had another link that said what some DUMB FUCK NY TIMES ARTICLE said.Tell that NY Times journalist to come to my office and spew his shit and have him,bring a custom made body bag for his remains.Ever wonder about the agenda of the NY Times ?they are Liberal Politically Correct pieces of skata.That article was written because the NY Times hated the fact Greece backed up Serbia.The Greeks geneticly are in the European cluster whether
you choose to beleive it or not and it further confirms Coon's research.

Yeah their are a few dark type gyfti looking Greeks but they are a minority and obviously not pure Greek by blood.

And your western education you learned that Greeks were mongruls.Humm I majored in history at an American University and never heard such crap.AS FOR COON-He is a western as you could get-President of the American Anthropological Society-
Proffessorships at HARVARD AND U PENN.Thats un western correct? And GS Angel who was the President of the Smithonian (agreed with Coon).He to must be non western correct? Tell us what is your agenda?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]