Re: Download new tones.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Danelle Holt on May 15, 2002 at 09:52:32:

In Reply to: Re: Download new tones. posted by rhea mohammed on May 09, 2002 at 17:11:46:

: : : : :
: : : : : Hi again.
: : : : : I just noticed that someone recommed www.greekmelodies.gr

: : : : :
: : : : : : Hi.
: : : : : : I've seen other posts requesting Nokia ringtones but I haven't seen any replies. I'm not very familiar with it and I assume the same with others since there have been no replies. For ringtones, do you download from the internet and somehow send it to your Nokia phone?? Can you download music or is there something specific?
: : : : : : Good luck and if you find something...please post it because others have been looking as well.

: : : : : : : hey im lookin for nokia 5165 ringtones i cant find any if u can help me out just email me at GrkAngel2006@yahoo.com or im me at Basketballkoukla thank you
: : : : : : : -antonia

: : : : There are a couple of sites I have found so far. One is http://www.2thumbswap.com where it's all free and you don't have to register, however the selection is fairly limited, the other site is http://www.ufone.ca the site is awesome but seems to have a lot of down time. As for the Nokia 5165 and how you get personal ringtones. You have to A. live in a digital area or at least be in one to receive the ringtone, B. you need text messaging turned on as a feature for your service. Then you need to find out what the e-mail address is of your phone. Yes, email address, it'll be your the ten digit phone number followed by whatever your provider uses for it's email system. You have to ask them. Once it's all set up, it's actually easy to download stuff to the phone. Especially at ufone.ca all you do is register (for entirely free) then you can search their database. PLUR.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]