Re: My Big Fat Greek Wedding

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Les on May 08, 2002 at 11:02:16:

In Reply to: Re: My Big Fat Greek Wedding posted by Victor on May 08, 2002 at 08:26:47:

Coming from you Victor...that's pretty hypocritical. Let's just forget all YOUR racist comments you've posted thoughout this message board! LIGHTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

: You are an idiot Anastassia, such a big idiot. The Greek community should get together and do everything in its power to ban this horrible racist movie. Greeks are not like that.

:
: : I read the production notes on My Big Fat Greek Wedding, it said in part - Nia Vardalos wrote and performed a one-woman show about growing up in a greek family. The popular show drew hundreds of greeks; one in particular, Rita Wilson. Rita later sent her husband, Tom Hanks to see the show. Two months later Hanks called her at and said her wanted to make a movie about her story with her starring in it.

: : I saw the movie and I thought it was hesterical. I can't wait for it to come out on dvd. I suggest you see it again - and don't take it so serious - it's meant to make you laugh. Oh, by the way, it you knew anything about greeks you would know that many of the seasoned actors are greek! You remind me of a noodnik - some one who spreads cheer where every he doesn't go!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]