Re: Nai thiavazo

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Christina on May 06, 2002 at 14:51:16:

In Reply to: Re: Nai thiavazo posted by AncientGreek on May 06, 2002 at 08:16:45:

It's ok, Ancient Greek, I'm not looking to convert you. I was simply defending my own beliefs, as I felt they were somewhat attacked. Thanks for the email, I'll write if I need help sometime...

: Christina but I am really not convinced. Sorry I am not going to go to church every Sunday after your arguments, I am not going to kneel down in front of the picture of Virgin Mary or kiss the priest's hand. I don't think you believe in Christianity because you are convinced it is the truth. You believe in it for other reasons, maybe this world is too scary for you, maybe you need to find answers to your questions. I understand that you feel that way as a teenager. I am not here to criticize you but to help you. I wish I could teach all that I have learned through the years and make you discover the real world. You can email me if you want at rider2458@cs.com so we can keep having this respectful conversation.

: : Thank you Anastasia; it's nice to know I'm not alone :) Christos Anesti and chronia polla...

: : : I have two words for you! Grow Up! I doubt you are 25 you sound more like you're a smart alec 13 year old. Am I close?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]