Re: US VISA TRUE?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by rania on March 25, 2002 at 15:39:57:

In Reply to: Re: US VISA TRUE? posted by I can't believe it on March 23, 2002 at 13:50:54:

please take the time to re-read my email. I grew up in NJ, no longer live there, and I DID not tell him to move to NJ. I'm well aware of the smelly factories that line the NJ turnpike. Yes, i like America, and prefer living here permanently than I prefer Greece. Greece is one of the most beautiful countries and its by far and beyond a better vacation spot than California or Florida or any other US city. What I AM saying is that I (personally )could never adapt to the lifestyle and culture of Greece, because I've been raised in a country and have become accustomed to different culture. I'm not saying that America is better than Greece. And I especially am not telling Panaioti America is better for him. I don't know him, but I am offering experience. Why can't we leave it at that?

I won't respond to your "trashiest people" comment because that's plain dumb...Northern NJ if heavily populated by Greek immigrants and their families and so calling them trashy is calling your own people trashy. If you hate America so much, then WHY did you stay here for so long!?!??!

It is really aggravating when others put words in my mouth. Panaioti...good luck in your endeavors...wherever you decide to travel, remember to keep an open mind and an open heart.

Rania, you live in New Jersey and you say that you prefer America to Greece? I don't think you are being honest with yourself. The only thing I can understand is that you like it here because you grew up here, your family and friends are here. But open your eyes and realize that New Jersey is one of the most horrible places in the developed world. Americans call it the armpit of America. New Jersey people are the trashiest people I have ever seen, New JErsey is soooo ugly and depressing my God, who would like it here? And you tell an innocent Greek person to move here and try a new experience....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]