Re: Need advice from Greek Girls - Please!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Eleni on March 08, 2002 at 19:50:40:

In Reply to: Need advice from Greek Girls - Please!! posted by Kostas on March 08, 2002 at 04:09:15:

i hate those stupid dating rules. if you want to call her just do it. if she's not liking it you will probably be able to sense it. good luck to you.

: i have met this greek girl 3 weeks ago that i am totally crazy about. we have been out like 3 times in one week, but i want to make sure i don't scare her away because we may be seeing each other too much. i like this girl a lot. she likes me too, laughs a lot when we are together but told me she has no dating experience before -- she is 25. friends of mine tell me that i should not call her and wait for her to call me -- you know the usual dating game. is this really that important? is she going to like me more if i take like a week to call her?? why is everyone telling me this? She has called me about 3 times on her own. I mean we talk about 2-3 times a week, is that too much?? i never worried about stuff like this before but i guess i don't want to scare this girl off, cause i really like her, but all of my american girl friends tell me not too call too much. maybe i am listening to others too much and not doing what my heart says to do....thanks for your advice.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]