Re: WHATS GOING ON IN HERE?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by RM on January 29, 2002 at 11:15:39:

In Reply to: WHATS GOING ON IN HERE? posted by maryam on January 29, 2002 at 10:15:17:

: May I know why all our messages have been removed from in here.May u please tell me why u deleted our post from in here.What was so wrong with them that u felt they were inappropriate.I belive this is a freedom Of speach and we should be givin the right to say what we will as long as its always kept clean.So why is it that only the (loooking for greek muslims have been erased.Thank u very much looking for your responce.

In case you didn't notice, those postings weren't exactly that "clean". Many of them were hateful, prejudiced and down right nasty. Nevertheless, I do agree with you in that i don't think they should have been erased...I haven't checked in since a couple of days ago and I would have like to see some more responses to it. Alexandros, I hope you you have a change of heart

I can understand your concern for not wanting this message board to stir up racial remarks and conversations, and then have that be associated with Greek people and our culture--because we're not all like that. And that's the exact reason you might want to consider putting it back on. All Greek people don't think all those lines, and see responses promoting religious tolerance and global peace would have countered the more negative postings. This message board not only serves as a means for sharing opinions, but also as a learning tool for gaining new perspectives.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]