Re: greek mother-in-law/mother problems

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by nat on December 09, 2001 at 05:57:21:

In Reply to: greek mother-in-law/mother problems posted by pp on October 24, 2001 at 10:45:40:

Whats the matter with greeks? I hope not evbody is like this...My father, from Greece, left my mother, from Sweden, just when I was couple of month. Hes mother, my grandmother didnt whant her son to get married, get children with a noongreek woman. She tryed to force my mother to do abortion, she was very awful. My mother and my father was together for 4 years and I have never heard anything from him since I was 6 month old..Im 14 years now and I realy think my father should have been there with me..why didnt he stand up for me? he did what hes mother said...hes a real chicken...not a MAN..I saw a film on tv some month ago and there was several greeks telling how to be to a woman...just use them for sex and then they go to next and next and next evan if they had girlfriend or not...this is what i know about greek men...not to trust

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]