Re: greek mother-in-law/mother problems

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by SA on November 11, 2001 at 13:21:49:

In Reply to: greek mother-in-law/mother problems posted by pp on October 24, 2001 at 10:45:40:

: Hi,
: I have serious problems with my mother
: I am greek and married to a non-greek woman.

: Propably not the only on to suffer with his mother!

: I am living in Spain where I came together with my wife. We got married with S. on end December 2000 and we wanted to celebrate this in Greece this summer. But we had big problems in the marriage which took place in Spain. My parents and the parents from S. didn't come along. It was a horror trip. I can't explain it how it could happen but S. was completely changed/ stressed because of the marriage and of my mother taking to much control of us and my mother is still thinking that I will leave my parents and never com back...

: My mother still has a lot of concerns about this marriage and about my relationship with S.. Right now to be honest I am angry with my mother and my wife. I don't see a solution, and this takes actually to long. This situation is like this for 10 months now, incredible. Whether my mother nor S. are willing to contact each other and the two woman are getting depressive, which wonderful situation for someone to be in the middle. For now I nearly stopped contact to my parents and I concentrating more on my wife.

: Do you have any advice?
: Anyone had similar expriences?
: It would be good!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]