Re: Inter-cultural relationship dilemma

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Georgios on September 21, 2001 at 07:12:49:

In Reply to: Inter-cultural relationship dilemma posted by Susanna on September 20, 2001 at 13:10:29:

Well Jeanne,

I think that it is a too much of a complicated problem.
I am a Greek man, 36 years old living in Greece, but I have lived abroad in the past, so I know very well of what are you talking about...

For the what you wrote however, I notice that you don not have a real knowledge about the Orthodox Christian religion...

Ofcourse there is the "dogmatic" (theory) part and the practicall part (adorship, icons, ceremonies etc.). But these are very two different and at times controversial topics...
I am not a fanatic religious person... I know go very seldom (if not at all!) at church... But I have many friends of protestant backround and I have lived among them, even went to their churches, so I know well the circumstances...

Please e-mail me if you feel you'll need some more inforamtion on Greek religion and culture, that may help you clear things...

All the Best,

George.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]