Re: Burnt by a Greek man

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Tony on August 22, 2001 at 17:14:06:

In Reply to: Burnt by a Greek man posted by Billi on June 12, 2001 at 03:37:22:

See, all it takes is one idiot person with a bad expericne to paint the whole lot of us as belligerant morons -- not all greek men are what you describe -- most are family oriented and ambitious -- I'm working on my ph.d for example and have been in a committed relationship for alomst 6 years... not all of us are dogs, just like not all women are whores.

: It disturbs me that I even have to admit to being burnt by a 33 year old Greek bloke. Anyone would think that by the age of 33 you would be able to make up your own mind about who you were, what you wanted and where you were going in life! How have other ppl found Greek men? Have they found them as gutless and as indecisive and as emotionally underdeveloped as I have. I want to keep giving them a chance but I just don't think I can any more! Some insight girls and guys! My patience and belief in the ellusive is wearing thin.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]