Re: Wanting advice from Greek women

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Marika on August 10, 2001 at 18:24:34:

In Reply to: Re: Wanting advice from Greek women posted by Liza on August 04, 2001 at 17:27:11:

Liza,

Of course if you don't have the money, you can't even go near the boutiques in Greece. So either get a job, or deal with it.

: : How about the men in Greece...are they all gorgeous or are many of the a pizza and a six-pack a day like most countries?! :)

: LOL In my opinion there are just as many "pizza and a six-pack a day" types here as there are in the US. Personally? I don't find Greek men overly attractive. Many of them are just plain FAT. I think the Italians are better looking :)(gets ready to dodge bullets).

: My advice to the woman who started the thread is not to worry. If you came here for a couple of months you would see that Greek women are basically just as dumpy, lumpy, and cellulite ridden as women in the US, Canada, Australia...or wherever. AND...unless you've seen a size 14 butt stuffed into a pair of size 10 polyester, pink pants...you haven't really lived :) Hint: Greece is not the fashion capital of Europe.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]