Re: A land of supermodels

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Georgia on August 01, 2001 at 08:44:35:

In Reply to: A land of supermodels posted by Carlos Montalvo on July 15, 2001 at 20:56:26:

: I was in Athens this past summer....and I have just one thing to say about Greek women: OH MY GOD!!!! Greek women are one of God's greatest creations!!! They are all so beautiful!!!! It was as if I was in a land of supermodels!! You Greek men do not appreciate what you have!!! They should be treated like queens!! I will surely be back again this next summer to find my future wife!! Kisses to all you Greek women!!!

: Carlos

I agree with you. Men and Women are very good looking in Greece. You have your geeks as well that need to go visit the beauty salon and get some advice but those are mainly in the mountain villages. Being a Greek woman myself, I get many compliments on my olive skin and my exotic features. All jokes aside, I must say that every country has beautiful people depending on one's personal taste.
I am glad you enjoyed yourself in Greece. By the way, did you notice how skinny all the women are compared to here in the US?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]