Re: IT IS PEOPLE LIKE U,WHO ARE TRYING TO CONVERT ORTHODOX,WHO CAUSE THE SCHISM!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Panayiota on July 06, 2001 at 17:58:54:

In Reply to: IT IS PEOPLE LIKE U,WHO ARE TRYING TO CONVERT ORTHODOX,WHO CAUSE THE SCHISM!!! posted by ORTHODOX 4 LIFE on May 10, 2001 at 21:46:10:

Gee, a big screaming headline, but no post. I'm not trying to convert anyone. I'm just giving someone who asked some information. Does information scare you? Most people who are secure in their faith wouldn't be so concerned. By the way, I LOVE my Orthodox brothers and sisters -- you obviously are not capable of loving anyone but someone who resembles yourself. You wouldn't be related to the person who posted that the Pope wasn't Christian, are you? Most Orthodox feel VERY connected to Byzantine Catholics, if they know we exist, and they certainly are not so accusitory. One of the biggest reasons I became a practicing Byzantine was because it so much resembles Orthodoxy (and I didn't have to make the bigger leap of conversion). Did you even READ my post about my beginnings? Obviously, you are an extremist and a bigot.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]