Re:Greek mafia

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Boas on June 17, 2001 at 16:33:17:

In Reply to: Greek Mafia posted by D.Lemos on May 27, 2001 at 14:25:44:

I was at this restaurant in kolonaki one day with my father and his friend. After a while this man comes in and everybody except som german tourists shuts up. After a few seconds everything gets back to normal. He comes up to us and says hello to me, my father and my fathers friend. After he left my father and his friend starts to talk about him being a godfather of the kolonaki area in Athens and the most of Piraeus. Except from that I know that there was this strange little wannabe mob squad running some illegal operations in Chicago, the man in charges name is Spyredon Valentzas and he quite recently went to jail.
Thats the stuff on the surface...
Still Onassis was the man, I mean if there ever have been a true mafioso, he´s the one. That motherfucker even fucked Kennedys wife while earning like a million a second. I mean he waslike pissing on the whole italian mafia culture. Up every italians ass.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]