Re: Burnt by a Greek man!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Despairing on June 14, 2001 at 19:36:29:

In Reply to: Re: Burnt by a Greek man and pregnant! posted by Sophia on June 12, 2001 at 12:58:02:

Good luck Sophia. Hope it all has a happy ending for you.

You have my sympathies. My situation is not nearly as serious but it's still upsetting to me.
I had been in love with my Greek guy friend for a year but me not being Greek was always an obstacle to
us not taking our friendship any further. Recently he came to the realisation that aside from my ethnicity,
I was perfect for him so we decided to give it a shot. And I have tried so hard to "fit in". Just a few days ago
however I heard that he had been talking about me to his Greek girl friends, referring to me as his [insert my
nationality here] girlfriend and assured them our relationship was "nothing serious".
The trouble is that I had naively assumed that it was! Seems I was horribly wrong.

Do you think it can ever work out? I was willing to put in the effort but sadly, it takes two.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]