Re: I want to learn greek ! (Right e-mail adress here)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Joanna on June 09, 2001 at 23:12:37:

In Reply to: I want to learn greek ! (Right e-mail adress here) posted by Martin on June 09, 2001 at 14:51:15:

: I'm from Norway, i got engaged in a girl from Greece. What is the best way for me to learn greek ? How can i learn it as fast as possible ?

: I am educated in economics(3 years university) and information technology(1 years university). Do any now how it is to get a job in Greece(Thessaloniki) with my eduacation ?

Martin,

I have a few suggestions on how to learn Greek:

1. You can go to classes such as evening classes. (Perhaps you can enquire about these through a university or other teaching colleges).
2. At bookstores you should be able to find books (with tapes) on learning Greek. Some books claim that you can learn basic greek within a matter of weeks if you spent 30 to 45 minutes a day studying from them.
3. A greek tutor.

Regarding getting a job in Thessaloniki I'm not too sure. Perhaps you can also enquire about this through your Careers Department at your University. They may have the answers you're looking for.

Best of luck!

Joanna.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]