Yes I am REALLY greek

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Ileana on June 08, 2001 at 09:16:31:

In Reply to: Re: ARE YOU ALL REALLY GREEK!!!!!???????? posted by Dean on April 30, 2001 at 01:06:36:

"You must also realize that this is an extremely sensitve question as there would be many Modern Greeks who would not want the Truth to come out in order to keep unity amongst the population and also preserve their Christan Faith!!"

Are you an IDIOT?

My ancestry has been traced back to greece, italy and egypt that all ended up in CYPRUS

I am PARTIALLY Italian (great-great grandfather), BUT I AM NOT egyptian, as my relatives from GREECE just settled into egypt, yet continued GREEK lives, and NO mixed marrying

The greek-egyptian part of my family moved to Cyprus in the 1930's to find the greek-italian side of my family that had been living in Cyprus for 2 generations already

I will admit that I do not look greek as much as the rest of my family, but everyone else in my family does. I do look egyptian/italian/greek, but am NOT

You can tell a greek person from an egyptian - slav - italian and GOD FORBID a TURK

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]