Ethnic greek 2nd to NIKO

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by John on May 08, 2001 at 05:58:26:

Hi NIKO,
I think you should review your parameters!
Greece as middle East? What? I am as I told before half greek and half pakistani, US citizen, I love being what I am. Listen I travelled around Europe for two years and I can say that, country considered "nordic" as Germany or Holland have a huge part of black haired pure germans or dutch population.
You can find many southerners such Italians, GREEKS, spanish or Portuguese with nordic features! I mean do not hold on stereotypes! And I repeat, I tell you for experience, personal experience that beside the very dark skinned(of Indian descent) gipsies spreaded allover Europe, the darkest and more "africanized" people in Europe are southern spanish/portuguese and the southern Italians(plus the Tuscans that are of Etruscan/middle eastern descent)I find the greek to be more slavic, like albanians or Yugoslavians.
But I repeat all Europe from Greece to Sweden is populated by white people, believe me in the eye of an african or an asian a greek will look exactly like a swedish! What is this idea to be willing to resemble arabs? Is a need to try to cope with the trend that is going on now i.e. dark people rule?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]