Re: you distinctly refer to racial purity

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Maya on May 06, 2001 at 11:06:15:

In Reply to: you distinctly refer to racial purity posted by b on May 05, 2001 at 19:11:26:

You want to understand it that way? OK, it's your problem, not mine...
I know my history, be sure. I rcommend you to study yours-including some unsavory facts, even if it's difficult to digest them.As for civilized
discussion and so on-re-read your own messages.
They are so full of hatred to my people, that it reminds me of something else...
My only hope is that you are still young and have all the time in the world to learn something-including history- and to understand the difference between keeping the national heritage and ksenophobia.

Actually you did not infer racial purity, you expressly stated it. "Ancient Greek developed into the modern one,because it was kept by
: Greek People, and
: not by the strange mixture of god knows whom" That would be a quote by you.

: Please get off your high racists horse. I think you will see by the other supportive postings that your argument lacks in just about every single way.

: I am not sure where you read your history books, but a ship flying under the US flag would have never made it near occupied Europe. In terms of turning away ships of immigrants, uhhh wrong again, you need to look no farther then the records available from Elis Island (which incidnetly are on line right now) to see that immigrants were openly accepted on to our shores. FDR and the New Deal made it possible for those people to prosper, or at very least give them a chance.

: Make no mistake you are preaching racial purity and its importance. Which I find ironic considering your stated heritige.

: So I would suggest you first Pick a side. Second learn to argue with logic and reason. Third check up on your history, Then we can have a civilized conversation.

: B

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]