Re: Greek Mafia

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by CraZyGreek on April 14, 2001 at 08:14:57:

In Reply to: Re: Greek Mafia posted by An Italian on March 05, 2001 at 06:59:00:

It's funny when I hear little kids talking bout the mafia and then fucking italians replying like they really know whats going on, italians make good movies and have idiots acting like mobsters and get arrested
everyfucking day cuz they dont know what organized crime is, organized means never being cought by the police cuz ofcourse the police is on the take 2.On the Other hand fucking dumb italians they have to come up with something to impress litle kids since they know Greece is the most Ancient country in the world and everything started from there. Have you ever heard of Aris Onasis your dumb fucking Italian fucks? He had so much power much fame and money he was the one that really controlled the world, he even used the American presidents wife as his fuckign whore. You really think all the italians in the world put their money together would get anywhere near as the money he had? muahahaahahaah you guys are a fucking joke that fucking little kids wanna hear and watch on TV. And let me underline this maybe you will wake up you dumb italians "Greeks started the world think aboutit".And those GodFather movies make me sick how fake the stories are they couldnt come up with something better than that? How are you gona compare a Greek with an Italian? when you know Greeks are the highest class of people in the world since they own and started the world? History is something you fucking idiots have to learn.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]