Re: Anal sex - is it true?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Giorgos on January 25, 2001 at 14:31:50:

In Reply to: Anal sex - is it true? posted by IN love with Thespina/Boston on January 25, 2001 at 00:09:41:

: Hi.. I was wondering if it is true that Greek couples practice anal sex as a matter of course. I am not trying to be crude, but I have always heard this, and I'd really like to know if there is any truth to the expression, "going greek".

: Quite seriously, I don't want to offend anyone. I am just hoping to understand what will be expected of me once married. I love my girlfriend and would never dishonor her by asking her this.
: I just am not sure if I really want this for myself.

OK, I hope that this matter you raised is apropriate for this forum, so is the answer that I'm going to give...I hope it won't shock anyone...

This is an expression that seems to be common in the states only as far as I know, at least not in Europe and definately not in Greece!!!
What you are reffering to as "Greek style" as I've heard Americans say, in Greece is known as "Othoman" or Turkish (in slang use only of course). Who knows, maybe in Turkey it's called Indian or something...
The case is similar to a specific way of masturbating that in Greece is known as "Spanish"(Ispaniki), while after speaking to Spanish people, they laughed and they said that in Spain they call it "Cuban"...

You may have many opinions on how it started, I've heard two. Some will say from some references on ancient Greece, others just that some of the Greek girls (obviously a very small minority) that arrived in the states in the beginning of the century, wanted to remain "pure" for marriage and practised the above instead...

This doesn't mean though that all Greek people practise this or it is some kind of "tradition". However, in love and what makes people happy noone can object as long as it's a mutual decision...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]