Re: greek girls are the same than greek men?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Susan on January 24, 2001 at 21:26:41:

In Reply to: greek girls are the same than greek men? posted by thomas on January 24, 2001 at 05:41:30:

Thomas I am a greek girl and I married a greek guy.

If you are thinking of marriage don't be put off thinking that everything will be done the greek way. Just like any relationship if the two of you can communicate about what you want and agree and comprimise and all the rest you will be fine.

Of course there needs to be respect from both sides about what gets done too.

In my case, my fiance and I did what we wanted. My mother in law was our problem with regards to interferance and telling us what should be done. It is very important that you and you girlfriend have a strong relationship and be prepared for differing opinions. But as long as the two of you agree then that is the most important regardless of who is greek or not.

I guess that is why I chose to walk down the alter - my fiance stood up for us not his mother.

And even if you aren't thinking marriage the same all applies.

: I saw a lot of similiar opinions about grekk boys...but what about the greek girls?because what happen to me is the opposite im in love with a greek girl..they are like the greek boys??

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]