Re: Come on...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by angela on January 23, 2001 at 15:09:50:

In Reply to: Re: Come on... posted by Xristina on January 23, 2001 at 05:48:20:

: : Why is it that many English when they see me and all of the Greek students here they might go...."ah, you look like Italians or Spanish. You're Greek??? Oh, you're not dark enough... or I didn't think that Greek people looked like you guys, you're not hairy!!!!!!!"
: : Of course this does not apply for all the foreign people, since there are many that have visited Greece (not as the typical tourist!!) or met Greek people at universities, at work etc and have really seen what Greece is about.
: : Greece for me and all the Greek youth is about freedom, power, respect, inspiration, open-mindness and tradition(they do not contradict one another), history, culture, religion, musculinity and elegance, proud men (not in a stupid way!), strong women, beautiful people and other things that stimulate the mind and sences.
: : Anyway, I think this message is getting long. I'm not a regural of this site, but I just saw some things here and I had to say my point of view. Everybody is welcome to comment...

this is for giorgos (and nothing to do with nails) that i totally can relate to when you say that everyone says like "oh are u italian?" my teacher even said that "i;m too white to be greek!" well excuse me! just wanted to let u know i share you opinion...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]