Re: Greek men.......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by kouklitsa on January 01, 2001 at 22:03:19:

In Reply to: Re: Greek men....... posted by marilena on October 17, 2000 at 20:00:23:

: Well, lets hope you aren't greek, because then I would say you have a serious case of SELF HATE and need some type of self-esteem courses. To reply to your "creepy greek men" statement, men in europe have a very different way of dealing with women, its not creepy, its just different... european men in general, have the "pursuer" mentatlity and thus tend to act in the manner of pursuer, more so than the majority of American men. Get a clue honey!!

:
: Well, it's too bad about the greek men, but they really are quite pathetic. Just to see them in the beach, with their creepy eyes on every naked boddy makes one feel kind of dirty. I have never heard good words about greek men and unfortunately the good words for the country itself are quite rare. I guess it has to do with the social fabric: it's old, rusty, broken and really slow.
: :
I cant believe some of you say this stuff about greek men, u truly dont understand the meaning
of a greek guy..i' mean everyone once in a while meets a bad one but greek guyz are part
of the hottest and most appealing men out there...right up wiht the italians!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]