Re: WRONG AGAIN

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Tariq Ayuub on December 20, 2000 at 08:19:28:

In Reply to: Re: WRONG AGAIN posted by Kiwi on December 19, 2000 at 21:13:58:

Hi;
I'm a muslim, and i would like to say something about this interesting topic.
First of all i would like to state that such behaviour is absolutely unacceptable in our own religion (Islam) and i'm prety sure that it would be so in any other divine religion that i believe all these religions are from the same source and for the same sake.
Thinking of such matters we have to ask ourselves about the main reason behind this prevention ?!
I think God prohibits any unusual and any deed against the human nature that the natural relationship btween the women and men is the marriage which is offers and improves the healthy atmosphere for the kids derived from this marriage to grow up with their parents(father & mother) looking after them, advising them till they became good and useful member of the society
I think this is the only way we can build a healthy society decreasing the cime level in the society which widely spreads as a result of children being raised by social institutes or by only one of his parents which is not convinient for the child to be raised and against the human nature.
We should be unselfish and try to offer our kids the same chance of healthy life we had.
Thanx all;
Tariq

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]