Re: Why do so many intercultural relationships end??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Sylvia on November 07, 2000 at 12:43:07:

In Reply to: Re: Why do so many intercultural relationships end?? posted by Mihalis on November 07, 2000 at 10:03:25:

: You sound like a very fortunate woman. Thank you for the wishes. Out of curiosity, where is your husband's family from? I have one friend who has VERY open minded parents who sound very much like your in-laws. He is from Athens. I was wondering if what we are referring to is less a "Greek" thing as it is a "small town/village/island thing".

: Please don't take my negativity as bitterness. Perhaps it is a little overstated. My struggles with my family have made my relationship with my wife stronger and my love for her very deep. My immediate family has come around to my way of thinking (for the most part) and my extended family never will.

: Best wishes to you and your family too.

His family comes from Athens maybe it is a village/island thing like you mentioned? Yes, I do consider myself a fortunate person but you are a very fortunate person too for you have found the love of your life !!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]