Re: I lost him.......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Stayla on November 06, 2000 at 03:59:59:

In Reply to: Re: I lost him....... posted by dimitris on November 03, 2000 at 08:23:33:

: I thought so......lol

: first learn about turks and greeks and then we can talk.

You are so wrong! I`ve been studying Greek. trying so hard to learn the language. I`ve been respecting the culture and I`ve been trying to learn so much about it. I`ve been trying to do everything right until the respect from him dissapeared. So don`t tell me to go on learning about your country, because I have been doing that, my friend.

Anyway, after the first thing I wrote here, I have opened my eyes and found out that he is NOT worth it! No one is. No, I think some greeks have to learn more of respect and also learn about other countries and get to know that they are not the only people in this world!
Wake up, the world is bigger than you think!
Don`t think I HATE Greece, I love it and have a lot of greek friends, and I adore them.
But some of u: Get real, and come to this century, you are living 30 years behind the rest of us!
Yes, am angry....sad......dissapointed.....and yes, broken. But I`ll get over it....because he is not worth it. Someone opened my eyes, and I thank that greek lady who did that.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]