Re: relationships....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by George on October 25, 2000 at 08:32:16:

In Reply to: Re: relationships.... posted by dhiru7@hotmail.com on October 05, 2000 at 11:16:30:

: : I am sick and tired of having rude foreign women taking our levendes. Note: I used the adjective "rude"; I'm not implying the foreign women who genuinely respect the Greek Orthodox culture and families of their husbands; just those b------ who are rude. And, yes, this is a civilized and passionate statement by a GREEK gynaika.

Get over it. There's nothing civilized about referring to woman & yourself as female dogs. What's with the insecurity. There's plenty of Greek men around for you. You just have to look. Seems like you're not having much luck so you have to blame other humans who happen to be from a different ETHNIC background. I'm tired of humanities division. That's why we're all fighting each other. We're not united as a human family & all this ethnic pride is bullshit 'cause it's lies & distortions. Anyway had to vent. Just my 6 sense.

George.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]