Re: Please help me locate Maria.......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Cessie on October 18, 2000 at 11:02:58:

In Reply to: Re: Please help me locate Maria....... posted by Phillip on October 18, 2000 at 09:27:34:

: : : : Vamvaka (maiden name) from Athens, Greece. Twenty-one years ago we met, and fell in love while I was working for Hellenic Aerospace Industries. Our last contact was in 1985. I have her mother's telephone number, but she refuses to relay any message. I also have a telephone number listed under her maiden name, but do not want to create any embarrasing situations for her. All I want, is to know that she is fine. Someone please help. Twenty-one years is long enough for someone to suffer!!!!!

: : : Phillip, you may look up her name and find her address along with phone number on www.grecian.net. If you want to send a letter to the address, that might preserve her privacy. You still love her after all these years, don't you?

: : Cessie: I appreciate the info, and "yes I do".

: Cessie: After looking at grecian.net I submitted post. I did find her name, address, and phone(athinodorou 78, Ilioupoli, 9962238), but the problem is...the address is her mothers address, and that would not work. The phone was answered by a male...so that ended that! Soooo close, but sooo far away.

Phillip, I checked for you on grecian.net and there are several Maria Vamvakas. Try all of them if you are sincerely searching. The other thing you can do is go to Athens and look for her on her street address. It is possible the male who answered the phone at her mother's is another relative or friend. Good luck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]