Re: Need Address in Athens

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Cessie on September 29, 2000 at 10:24:20:

In Reply to: Re: Need Address in Athens posted by Mickey on September 29, 2000 at 09:47:18:

: Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, I did try grecian.net but this is a company not an individual. I believe this company has something to do with insurance.

: I'll keep trying and hope that somebody has dealt with the company and can post the address.

: thanks again.

: : I have had success using www.grecian.net to find an individual's phone number and address. I hope this is what you need. Good luck.

: :
: : : Can somebody post the address for METOXIKO TAMEIO in Athens? Need to write there and do not have proper address.

: : : Most Appreciated

Here is the phone of National Insurance in Athens. Maybe they can help you: (If calling from the U.S., dial as follows, with 011 as international operator, country code 30, city code for Athens is 1:
telephone: 011-30-1-9244-454 and fax is: 011-30-1-9249-924 . And if you can ask for their mailing address, please post it here for me also. Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]