Re: Greek men.......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Hrysa on September 26, 2000 at 05:00:24:

In Reply to: Re: Greek men....... posted by Tika on September 25, 2000 at 12:32:29:

: : : What the mather with Greek men?
: : : I have been living in greece now for several months together with my Greek man.
: : : I can't believe how the men behave themselves here..they follow me, use obscene language.....They believe foreign women are "easy to get"!! and if you tell them that you have I man they tell you that they don't mind...
: : : And the way they look at you!!! its really embarassing....
: : : Anyway, I love to live in Greece, its just the men I have problems with...(except my own man ofcourse!) My daughter is now on holiday in Greece and in a recent telephone conversation mentioned that our children brought up in other countries were more respectful and polite. she couldn't get over how children treated their parents and how the parents just did nothing. She did mention that the men thought they were gods gift to women, but of course there are bad apples in every culture in this world.We live in New Zealand, just about as far away from Greece than possible and still retain our culture and language without forcing our children to have to learn. Besides, on the day greek school was on, my boys all had soccer training to go to!! Good luck to you all and learn to not care if it is possible.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]