Re: Cynical Greek Melbourne Girl

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by IAKOV AMPERIDIS on August 27, 2000 at 06:06:20:

In Reply to: Cynical Greek Melbourne Girl posted by Lisa on August 20, 2000 at 22:41:53:

: Are there any second generation Greeks living in the diaspora out there? How do you feel? Do you feel Greek? Do you feel Aussie/American/Canadian/German etc? Do you feel neither? Is it difficult for you to find people to have relationships with if you have been brought up looking for a "good Greek"? Do you feel that it's difficult enough living in multicultural countires to find a Greek let alone a good Greek! Do you feel compelled to marry "Greek"? Do you feel that you have no choice but to marry Greek? Do you feel that the expectations put on Greeks are demanding and quash dreams and aspirations? Am I just getting too cynical for a 25 y.o Greek girl living in Melbourne? Maybe!
cynical greek girl could you please check out message board for what i posted on the 27/8/2000
about an exhibition on aus/greek diaspora, would like you to write some stuff up for me. Iakov

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]