Re: Don`t know what to do....HELP!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by WiserNow on August 22, 2000 at 20:44:06:

In Reply to: Don`t know what to do....HELP! posted by A girl in trouble.... on August 22, 2000 at 02:53:46:

Dear Sylvia:
I am sorry about your situation. I can almost guarantee what your Greek will boy say when you tell him. When I was very young I married a Greek. Fortunately I was not pregnant when we married, but about a year later it looked like I might be pregnant and he immediately began making plans for me to have the baby killed. When I found out it was a false alarm I was greatly relieved, but it was one more nail in the coffin of our marriage, which only lasted about two and one half years. Rest assured that his family will not want him to marry you since you are not Greek, and they also will want you to kill the baby and dissapear.
Don't waste the money to go to Greece. Just write him and give him the opportunity to show himself a true man, but don't get your hopes up.
You don't have any choice about what to do about the baby. You made that choice when you decided to have sex outside of marriage. To kill it is not an option. It has done nothing wrong, and your adding that to your other mistakes will ruin you forever.
I am praying for you . . and the baby. WiserNow

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]