Help with a Greek Goddess

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]

Posted by Dante Longoria on August 20, 2000 at 20:02:03:

I've recently started college and have made numerous friends from all over the U.S. and from many different cultures. Among the recent aquantices I have made includes a beautiful Greek girl who seems shy yet is wonderful to talk to and has a great personality. I have found myself contantly admiring her and am building up the courage to finally ask her out. Upon mentioning this to a friend of her's, she replied that
1). Her parents do not let her date, and 2). If she were to date, it must be with a Greek guy. Now coming from Florida, this came as a shock to me since I am from a Multi-cultural family (dad-cuban, mom-irish) and I am so used to seeing racial diversity. Also since the fact that she is 18 yrs old, I would believe it would be her choice of whether or not she dates. Maybe some of you Greek girls can give me an insight on Greek dating culture and maybe even advise me on whether or not I should pursue this woman that has me so infatuated that I had to find a Greek message board to get help!
Thanks, your input is appreciated.
Dante L.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Greek Connection Message Board ] [ Greek Connection ]